Pages

August 14, 2010

♥ Victoria's Secret!

A friend of my mother's came visiting from the States and I was Oh so happy when I saw that she brought us a couple of Victoria's Secret products. I think one of the greatest joys for a pink-addicted, crazy-about-cosmetics European is when they are gifted Victoria's Secret anything, sparing them the entire ordering online and extra cost for the shipping--which is not exactly a small extra cost. Anyway, I took some pictures so you can see what I got and share the joy with you. Kisses!


There's a body spray, a hand and body cream, a shimmer body powder and a cosmetics bag. Love them! And the cream and spray smell so nice!
And these two perfumes are also a gift and they smell amazing! Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy by Britney Spears. Love the first one more.

2 comments:

Stiene Saenen said...

That's so nice! :D x

Dee O. said...

i LOOOOVE victoria secret! their products smell so good :)

feel free to check out my blog:
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com