Pages

April 10, 2010

Irony.

Yesterday, I watched Sex And The City. I don't know which season it was, but the main idea was that Carrie had to shoot the cover for her book and she was all stressed out thinking what people would say about her. What I loved was what she said about criticism. People who judge the book by the cover. How, no matter how long you've known a person, you still judge them according to your own opinions and life style. But maybe we should judge them according to their personality and their way of living and simply agree with them. Anyway, to get to my point, I saw today on fashionindie, this article:

"Here’s a first look at the SJP cover for Vogue which was spotted on Bryan Boy’s Twitter. I’m not loving the color, it’s not very fashionable, being that we can’t see the full dress, her head is very awkwardly tilted, and her hair looks frizzy and yellow. What do you guys think?"

Judgmental or what? Looks like on-screen life meets real life.

1 comment:

Platform P said...

Not a fan of this cover, although I love SJP.

Where are you by the way :-)

xx