Pages

March 9, 2010

100th post.

Celebrating my 100th post, I would like to be asked what I want to get/buy/own at this moment.*and if an immense feeling of big-heartedness takes over, you can just skip the asking and surprise me with a gift.
Okay, done trying to make this happen in real life.

Assuming you have asked... I'm now going to post my most-wanted pieces for this spring! And dream a little.
  • Burberry Trench Coat.

  • A perfect L.W.D.
  • RINGS and BANGLES. Let them pour!


  • Leather Vest.

--something like this, but I prefer a studded one.
  • Lace Gloves.
  • And last, but not least...a pair of brightly-couloured shoes which I can be proud of!

*I said I want them. Not that I can afford them. Or walk in them.

So..Happy 100th post to me!

2 comments:

Fashion By He said...

congrats on 100!!!! love all of your picks!

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

woo, congrats x