Pages

May 17, 2010

AC/DC. We salute you!

I've just been to their concert yesterday and they were spectacular. From Angus Young's 15 minutes solo, to Rosie, the inflatable 'not exactly pretty, not exactly small' woman on the engine, it was all amazing. Didn't have a camera to take photos but I'm gonna post some found on the Internet, because in my opinion they are the band with the greatest show in concerts and no one should miss this. Enjoy!
THE 3.5 ton Engine.
THE Cannons.
Angus Young. Best solo. He can really rock that guitar in any position!

Rosie.
'I want tell you a story
About a woman I know
When it comes to making love
Rosie steals the show
She ain't exactly pretty
She ain't exactly small
Forty-two, thirty-nine, fifty-six
You could say she's got it all'
And the fans, 70.000.

3 comments:

Dressed4Success said...

woOoo.... nice post...and piCSSSSS!!*

Visit my blogs!! >:-)

1kiss!!*

Sissy à la Mode said...

I'm glad u enjoyed the concert darling!!!

Platform P said...

Super jealous! Where was my invite?

Whatever.

x